Welcome to Fuzhou Rising Electro Optics Co., Ltd.
Language selection: Chinese Versionline  English version

Beamsplitter Coatings

Beam Splitter (BS) is a term used to describe various coatings which divide a beam of light into separate beams.Dichroic filters are often called beam splitters. In this section, we will be describing beam splitters that divide light at each wavelength of interest into two separate beams. These beam splitters are typically designed for an incident angle around 45 degrees from normal

Home Previous page 1 Next page Last page